In the waterproofing works, the use of non-cured rubber asphalt waterproofing coating with self-adhesive membrane is a composite
technology,which can greatly improves the quality of roofing projects, especially for large deformation projects and high rating requirements
Non-cured rubber bitumen coating is a single-component coating made from rubber, asphalt and other materials by adding polymer
modifiers, additives. It is not curable after long-term exposure in air, holding a viscous gum state. the forming waterproof layer won't be
damaged due to structural deformation and damage of stress.
Solid content/% ≥
No flow,no drop
Thermal aging 70℃,168h
Acid resistance (2%H2SO4)
Salt Tolerance (3%NaCl)
No channel water
1. Solid content: free of volatile solvent, solid content up to 98%.
2. Eco-friendly:maintain the original sticky gum-like after construction, non-toxic, tasteless and non-polluting at room temperature.
3. self-healing:self-healing even if the waterproof layer appearing dead pixels,preventing water flows in waterproof layer.
4. Adhesion: strong adhesion with substrates like wood, cement, glass,metal and difficult to peel.
5. Creep properties: excellent creep properties, effectively sealing minor cracks on grassroots level, to improve durability of the
6. Adaptability: excellent acid, alkali, salt and heat resistance, meet waterproofing requirements of various types of construction projects.
7.Flexible application:well applied on damp ground,no need for maintenance and shorten application period. not only as a single
waterproof coating layer, or used as an adhesive material for all kinds of waterproofing membrane.
Non-cured Rubber Bitumen waterproof Coating+self-adhesive membrane(1.5mm thk)
Self-adhesive membrane can choose three kinds of materials:
1,DCPS self-adhesive membrane
2,Strong cross film polymer self-adhesive membrane
3,DYC self-adhesive membrane
Composite construction techniques
equipment & material preparation → grassroots clean-up → detail additional layer construction
→ Omo spraying or brushing waterproof coating → Omo laying self-adhesive waterproofing membrane
→ Construction Quality inspection → quality inspection → protection layer construction .
1, spraying non-cured rubber asphalt waterproof coating:
With special sprayer evenly spraying non-cured rubber bitumen coating and normally forming a waterproof layer thickness of 2mm
After spraying, promptly covered waterproof membrane, avoid excessive dust bonded to the surface and reduce the adhesion
between coating and waterproof membrane . Can walk on it directly without waiting after the finishing of paving isolation layer or
2, laying self-adhesive waterproofing membrane
for special places like the corners of plane and facade, scratching the coating with thickness of 2mm, and attaching a
correspondingly shaped membrane.
the width of non-cured rubber bitumen coating should be slightly wider than the width of the waterproofing membrane. Stones roll
and hold the waterproofing membrane from one to end, evenly forward Stones, Calibrating, driven out of the bubble, lap length not
less than 100mm.
3,sealing the joints with same self-adhesive membrane at width of 100mm.